Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's a GIRL!

Ok so in case you haven't heard, we found out last week that we are having a girl. Both baby and I are doing great. Jeff and I are in the process of decorating the nursery, pictures will follow. So far we have painted, made curtains and a lamp shade and are in the process of refinishing a dresser. Woohoo. Among other fun things, last night we registered at Babies R Us, Jeff of course had fun scanning things. Now all we have to do is name her, good thing we have a few months cause if you ask me, that's the hardest part.

2 comments:

Kara Laszczyk said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you guys! And I want to see pics of your prego belly :)

Us, the Gilson's said...

Ditto! lol!
And an address so I can hopefully send ya a surprise. Tickled pink for you guys!