Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Squash on Steroids

Ok so I know I just blogged about squash and they are really not that interesting but I did just go out there and pick on Sunday. Today is Tuesday and none of those squash were even close to being that large. I am blown away at the sheer size and quantity of the squash this year. I have to say it has been a great growing season so far. I also have to disclaim that if any of you lived in WA last year you would know that we could barely convince our plants to produce even one squash so this year has been really fun. Anyways you won't be seeing anymore squash pics I promise but my tomatoes are just about to ripen and I can't guarantee that you won't see pics of those.

2 comments:

Us, the Gilson's said...

LOL!!
Great to hear from you guys again! (Love your titles!)

:) said...

Yum! I love squash :) ~ Kara

P.S. It was so great to talk to you last week Lauren. We miss you guys.