Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Car

Well after almost 8 years of marriage we decided it was finally time to get another car. Jeff and I both work and we still carpool but Jeff works with the scouts and I work with the Young Women in my church and was just called as the Ward Young Women Camp Director. So we are both going in two different directions. Jeff is actually going on a 50 mile canoe trip this summer (the same week that I'm taking my girls to camp). He took his guys on a 50 mile hike last summer so the canoe trip should be pretty easy. Anyways this is a Toyota Land Cruiser and we love it. It can hold 8 people although the third row is really for short people and kids cause there's not a lot of leg room. But its perfect for hauling camping stuff and pretty much anything else. And now I finally have a vehicle when Jeff takes his kids camping which is generally once a month.

0 comments: