Monday, October 26, 2009

Disney

Jeff took me to Disney this year for my very first trip ever. He hadn't been since he was little and didn't remember a lot so it was a blast experiencing the whole thing together. The only this is we really didn't take the many pics cause we were too busy between Disney and California Adventure. We got the maps and rode every ride. We were there for 3 days which was plenty of time to leave us exhausted and smiling.
On one of the mornings that we were there we had a "Magic Morning" which lets you into the park an hour early and some of the sections of the park are open. So we rode splash mountain for I think the 3rd time and we had the ride all to ourselves.
I apologize that all the pics are of me. We actually had someone take a pic of Jeff and I standing in front of this very spot but somehow it didn't take and we didn't want to have to bug someone else. This is prime picture taking area and you kinda have to wait for the crowd to clear to get a pic. We went in October during Halloween Time and it really wasn't that crowded but our last day was Saturday and that's when we took all of the pics and Saturday was definitely more crowded.

I couldn't bring myself to buy a pair of ears because really when am I going to use them. But I did want a pic of myself in the ears.
Saturday evening we had ridden everything there was a took a break from Disney and took th bus out to Newport Beach. We got there right at sunset. We walked around for a while checked out the shops then took the bus back to Disney to ride Jeff's favorite ride for the 3rd time (Indiana Jones).
We actually lucked out from what I understand. The only ride that was closed at Disney while we were there was the story book land ride, from what I understand that wasn't bad at all. We had a blast and will probably go to Disney World next time.

2 comments:

Us, the Gilson's said...

I totally miss Disneyland! And I've never been to the California section. I look forward to taking the kids someday -- 'cause then I can go again, too! I'm such a kid!

Laura Bloomfield said...

The funniest part - you were there the same time as some of our family that lives here. How ironic!