Monday, January 12, 2009

Here we go

So I have been avoiding doing a blog for many reasons. One I suppose was that I wasn't sure I would have anything to blog about. I also didn't want to have another thing on my list to maintain, and part of me didn't want a blog simply for the reason that everyone is doing it. But trends and lack of time aside Jeff has convinced me that a blog would be fun. So we are beginning 2009 as bloggers. I will try to get pictures on here of our vacations that we took last year and our recent domestic adventures. We are constantly working on something around the house so we'll try to keep everyone updated.
Jeff is still currently employed with Smith Barney (thankfully) however it looks like his paychecks may soon say Morgan Stanley if the buy out that is being discussed occurs. Jeff says this won't really affect his position which is good but I have gotten past worrying about employment and I figure whatever happens, happens.
I am still employed at a small company assisting in the accounting department. I am also still working on getting into the Dental Hygiene program and will hopefully be starting the program next fall.
Jeff and I are now in the process of training for our first triathlon. This is something I never imagined myself doing, I've never been particularly sporty although I stay in good shape. But it now seems like an exciting challenge and it will be fun to train together.
Well I hope you all enjoy following the blog and as always any tips or requests are welcome as long as they are sent in good taste.

0 comments: